What Makes Digital HRMS the Ideal Solution for Challenges in Leave & Attendance Management
38% of organizations in the US use manual leave management systems. – Tsheets
Statistics like the one above showcase the fact that many enterprises still use a manual approach when it comes to leave and attendance management of employees. However, this approach can bring up multiple challenges for the HR teams of these organizations because leave & attendance management can be a complex process that can be prone to errors when managed manually.
KEY CHALLENGES OF A MANUAL LEAVE & ATTENDANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
There are multiple challenges that the HR department faces when using a manual process for managing employee leaves.
- Employees find it difficult to schedule their vacations sensibly
- Monitoring employee absences is difficult
- Errors in leave and attendance have a negative impact on payroll
- Lack of access to essential functionality on the go
- Employees are unaware of the company's leave policy
- Remote employees' absences are difficult to track
Digital HRMS is a customized HR software platform with separate modules for each HR function, such as leave and attendance tracking. Like all of the other modules in Digital HRMS, the Leave and Attendance module provides features and functionality that benefit both, the employees and the employer.
STREAMLINED LEAVE & ATTENDANCE MANAGEMENT WITH DIGITAL HRMS
Because the features are meticulously built to take care of every demand of companies while also simplifying the process for the HR staff, the Leave Management system of Digital HRMS offers various benefits. As a result, HR efficiency improves. The following are the main elements of Digital HRMS's Leave & Attendance management system.
- The module can be configured by the organization according to their leave policy and organizational needs.
- Employees can submit requests for attendance regularization (AR) and Work From Home (WFH) when they are obliged to work outside of the office.
- Employees have the option of withdrawing leave requests that have already been submitted until the request has been approved by the Manager.
- In the event that a team member is unable to access the platform, the team Manager can submit a leave request on their behalf.
- Employees can access data from their own devices on the go thanks to the availability of data on the Cloud as well as on-premise.
- With a few clicks, you can generate automated leave reports that provide a full overview of the employee's leave details for rapid reference.
Want to discover more about how Digital HRMS can help your HR team ensure data security and data privacy effectively?
Visit our website www.digitalhrms.com or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will get in touch with you. Now, get Full access to Digital HRMS Free for 90 Days. Available for Limited Period only!
Stay connected with us on Social Media for all the latest updates.
Read: Attendance Management with Digital HRMS: Explore Features of an Ideal Attendance Management System