What's New in the Release 59 of Digital HRMS in May
19th May, 2020: Launched in the second week of May, 2020, the Release 59 of Digital HRMS comes within two weeks of previous update in April which was about new features and functionalities added to the Recruitment and TimePort modules.
The regular updates to the platform are the result of the efforts of the Digital HRMS team to bring new features to the HR platform to add to its long list of functionalities. The Release 59 is also about significant updates and new features added to the Admin Configuration and other modules, as highlighted below.
- Implementation of toggle feature to show and hide Left Menu bar on the Home Page.
- Implementation of a more precise Search Employee functionality.
- Introduction of changes in the workflow of employee Resignation Pullback request approval.
- Introduction of new features on the HR Help Desk Request page.
- Categorization of skills under Technical and Non-technical skills in the Add Skills section.
- Provision for the Manager to see the Recruiter Name to whom particular RRS has been allocated.
The multiple updates and enhancements made to the Digital HRMS platform will definitely add value to the experience of our users while they interact with the platform. There are many new updates and features in the pipeline, so watch this space as we keep you posted on the latest updates on Digital HRMS.
About Digital HRMS
Digital HRMS is an end-to-end employee management solution, developed by The Digital Group, that can be customized to meet the needs of every business. It’s an ideal HR partner that empowers your workforce, simplifies your operations and drives your business goals. Now, you can get full access to Digital HRMS with real data, Free for 90 Days! Visit the website www.digitalhrms.com or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Digital Group
The Digital Group (T/DG) is a leading provider of a broad range of Information Technology services. Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, T/DG is a certified CMMi Level 5 for Development (DEV) and Services (SVC) along with certifications in ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 22301:2012 and SSAE 18, Type II. T/DG provides industry-leading technology and management consulting services around the globe, with its delivery capability anchored in an integrated set of core competencies that span people, processes and technology.
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 Back