Release 67 of Digital HRMS Adds New Features to the Platform
February, 2021: The Release 67 of Digital HRMS was recently launched which focused on key updates on multiple modules of Digital HRMS. The updates included introduction of new features as well as enhancements made to the look and feel of the user interface.
The new updates are the result of the consistent efforts by the Digital HRMS team to bring in advanced features for the users of the platform. Here are the latest updates at a glance.
Here's What's New
- Option to delete the partially created employee details
- Introduction of header and footer on each page of auto-generated offer letter
- Date of Joining, Employee Designation, Employee Status & Employment Status added to Attendance report
- Max Limit cap set for expense types, including Food & Beverage and Medical & Healthcare expenses
- Activity log for any change in permission at Role level or at Employee Level
- Introduction of check-in/check-out and Break buttons on the dashboard page
- Provision for Admin/HR to bulk import Employee records from MS Excel
The updates on the Digital HRMS platform will add to the user experience and more new updates and features are in the pipeline. Watch this space as we keep you posted.
About Digital HRMS
Digital HRMS is an end-to-end employee management solution, developed by The Digital Group, that can be customized to meet the needs of every business. It’s an ideal HR partner that empowers your workforce, simplifies your operations and drives your business goals.
Download the Digital HRMS Mobile App for Android and iOS users for seamless access to Digital HRMS on your mobile phones. Now, you can get full access to Digital HRMS with real data, Free for 90 Days! Visit the website www.digitalhrms.com or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Digital Group
The Digital Group (T/DG) is a leading provider of a broad range of Information Technology services. Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, T/DG is a certified CMMi Level 5 for Development (DEV) and Services (SVC) along with certifications in ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 22301:2012 and SSAE 18, Type II. T/DG provides industry-leading technology and management consulting services around the globe, with its delivery capability anchored in an integrated set of core competencies that span people, processes and technology.
Monday, Feb 22, 2021 Back