Explore What's New in Release 68 of Digital HRMS
March, 2021: Recently, the Digital HRMS Release 68 was launched with a set of multiple updates which focused on the Recruitment module along with many updates on other modules as well. There were new features and functionalities that were added to the platform, along with enhancements made to the look and feel of the user interface.
The new updates are the result of the consistent efforts by the Digital HRMS team to bring in advanced features for the users of the platform.
A Quick Look at What's New
- Scheduler menu details under Admin Configuration
- Bulk upload feature of resume parser implemented
- Enhancements on the Add Candidate page of Recruitment module
- Provision to upload multiple documents in Help desk request
- Feedback Comparison page added to Recruitment module
- Provision for Admin, HR to add the candidate on Shortlisting Dashboard
- Provision of saving candidate photo in profile parsed by the resume parser
- Provision for Admin/Manager to assign trainings to department level
- BU Label replaced with Department & Employee Grade displayed on Dashboard
The recently introduced updates on the Digital HRMS platform will add to the user experience and there are more new updates and features in the pipeline. Watch this space as we keep you posted.
About Digital HRMS
Digital HRMS is an end-to-end employee management solution, developed by The Digital Group, that can be customized to meet the needs of every business. It’s an ideal HR partner that empowers your workforce, simplifies your operations and drives your business goals.
Download the Digital HRMS Mobile App for Android and iOS users for seamless access to Digital HRMS on your mobile phones. Now, you can get full access to Digital HRMS with real data, Free for 90 Days! Visit the website www.digitalhrms.com or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Digital Group
The Digital Group (T/DG) is a leading provider of a broad range of Information Technology services. Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, T/DG is a certified CMMi Level 5 for Development (DEV) and Services (SVC) along with certifications in ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 22301:2012 and SSAE 18, Type II. T/DG provides industry-leading technology and management consulting services around the globe, with its delivery capability anchored in an integrated set of core competencies that span people, processes and technology.
Friday, Mar 19, 2021 Back