Explore Release 64 of Digital HRMS & the Latest Updates
5th October, 2020: The Release 64 of the Digital HRMS platform, the latest release, focuses primarily on Timesheets, Pre-Onboarding, Recruitment and Conference Room Booking, along with a bunch of new integrations.
The newly introduced updates are the result of the consistent efforts of the Digital HRMS team that works towards enhancing the look and feel of the platform and taking it to the next level of user friendliness.
Here's What's New
- Provision to the Approver to edit the employee timesheet prior to approval and submission to client
- ClickTime Integration with the Digital Timeport
- Provision to publish the timesheet to ClickTime if integration exists
- Grouping functionality introduced to the Approval/Report Timesheet grid for aggregated allocated & logged hours
- Calendar view of team in Timesheets dashboard to show name of resource who is on leave on moving the mouse
- Saral Paypack integration with Digital HRMS
- Office 365 login integration with Digital HRMS
- Provision for user to chat with the support team member
- MS Teams virtual room to be enabled
- Email notification to be sent on rejection of Timesheet
The regular updates in the subsequent releases of the Digital HRMS platform serves to add value for our users. Many fresh new updates are in the pipeline and will be featured in the upcoming releases. Watch this space for all the latest updates.
About Digital HRMS
Digital HRMS is an end-to-end employee management solution, developed by The Digital Group, that can be customized to meet the needs of every business. It's an ideal HR partner that empowers your workforce, simplifies your operations and drives your business goals. Now, you can get full access to Digital HRMS with real data, Free for 90 Days! Visit the websit www.digitalhrms.com or drop an email to email@example.com
About The Digital Group
The Digital Group (T/DG) is a leading provider of a broad range of Information Technology services. Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, T/DG is a certified CMMi Level 5 for Development (DEV) and Services (SVC) along with certifications in ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 22301:2012 and SSAE 18, Type II. T/DG provides industry-leading technology and management consulting services around the globe, with its delivery capability anchored in an integrated set of core competencies that span people, processes and technology.
Monday, Oct 5, 2020 Back