Discover New Updates in Release 65 of Digital HRMS
October 2020: The latest release of Digital HRMS, Release 65, focuses primarily on Recruitment module, along with a few other modules. It includes some new features that have been introduced to the Digital HRMS platform.
New Updates at a Glance
- Implementation of silent login for the travel and expense approval requests received in email link
- Technical interview feedback page to show Interview Panel feedback section for interviewer
- Restriction on user to login simultaneously from web application on two different systems using the same user credentials
- Provision for the Recruiter/Recruiter Admin to add comments prior to sending the candidate's offer to the Offer Approver
- Addition of new option 'One Time' in Recurrence section of the Conference Room Booking Module
- Addition of new field 'Current State' in Create Employee Page on Saral
The regular updates in every release of Digital HRMS adds value for our users. Many fresh new updates are in the pipeline and will be featured in the upcoming releases. Watch this space for all the latest updates.
About Digital HRMS
Digital HRMS is an end-to-end employee management solution, developed by The Digital Group, that can be customized to meet the needs of every business. It’s an ideal HR partner that empowers your workforce, simplifies your operations and drives your business goals. Now, you can get full access to Digital HRMS with real data, Free for 90 Days! Visit the website www.digitalhrms.com or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Digital Group
The Digital Group (T/DG) is a leading provider of a broad range of Information Technology services. Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, T/DG is a certified CMMi Level 5 for Development (DEV) and Services (SVC) along with certifications in ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 22301:2012 and SSAE 18, Type II. T/DG provides industry-leading technology and management consulting services around the globe, with its delivery capability anchored in an integrated set of core competencies that span people, processes and technology.
Monday, Nov 2, 2020 Back